Landlord Insurance for Commercial and Residential Properties

Residential Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance for let properties

Compare quotes and buy insurance

Free no obligation quotes for residential properties. You can compare quotes  from our panel of insurers before  buying and if you like the cover then you can buy the policy that meets your needs.

Our insurers are UK registered insurers who have a long experience in the Landlord’s insurance market. The expert policies on offer are designed with needs of the property owner in mind. On offer are a variety of policies tailor made to meet your needs at a price you can afford. Start saving now when you get a Landlord quotation that offers comprehensive cover at a price you can afford.

To protect your investment in your residential let property you need to insure  it against fire, escape of water, storm damage, theft, vandalism, subsidence as well as cover your furniture, fixtures and fitting. And most importantly to cover the loss of rent as this will be paid to you should the property be damaged by a fire making property uninhabitable. In this instance the tenant will not pay the rent but the insurer will pay you the lost rental income.

There are several types of potential tenants to whom you can let the property to namely:

  • Working / Professional tenants
  • Students
  • Housing benefit recipients
  • Social Security, DSS, referral tenants
  • Asylum seekers

Our policies cover the following:

  •     Buildings Insurance
  •     Contents Insurance
  •     Loss of rent Insurance
  •     Public Liability Insurance / Property owners liability
  •     Home Emergency Assistance Insurance
  •     Accidental and  Malicious Damage Insurance

 To get your free no obligation quote please click the Get a Quote link according to your needs:

Tenant Type
Students, Social security recipients, DSS, or Asylum Seekers  Get a Quote
Unoccupied residential let property Get a Quote
Unoccupied Undergoing Works Insurance Get a Quote  
Holiday Home Insurance    Get a Quote
Tenants Contents Insurance Get a Quote
Home Emergency policy covering  events like boiler breakdown Get a Quote

Commercial Landlord Insurance

Commercial landlord's property

Compare commercial property insurance quotes and buy online

This insurance type of cover  protects  premises like Shops, Industrial Units, Offices, Warehouses, Storage units, Block of flats etc,

Our insurance policies are provided by a panel of leading UK insurers that specialise in this type of cover and their policies meets the demands and needs of a commercial property owner.

Should the worst happen then the property owners’ policies on offer will cover your losses  and you will be pleased to know that you will be placed back in the position that you were in  before the incident. This peace of mind cover is invaluable and it will free you to concentrate on running your business as usual.

Information about our Commercial Landlord Insurance policies

  • The cover is provided by leading UK registered insurers
  • The cover will be tailored to match your demands and needs
  • We will provide you with Independent advice and offer you enough information to make an informed purchase
  • You can compare quotes from our panel of insurers before buying the cover

Compare quotes & buy online

The Landlord insurance policy covers

  • The Buildings
  • Accidental Damage cover
  • Contents – optional
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employer’s Liability (Where you have employees like cleaners, concierge, etc)
  • Terrorism Cover – optional
  • Loss of rent cover – 12, 24 and 36 Months options
Compare and buy property insurance policy

Compare quotes & buy online